The digital transformation happening all over the world has compelled every business to rely on technology tools for hassle-free communication and collaboration across work space. Starting a website and email account has become a basic requirement not only for large scale businesses, but also for startups and SMEs.
But most entrepreneurs know that to maintain a website or email account is even more difficult than starting one. Technical issues keep popping up every now and then. Most of them are unaware about the real cause behind the slow down of their website or malicious attacks on their emails. Here, let’s discuss how an effective web hosting or email hosting can be a permanent solution to your technical issues.Major technical issues and their solutions
These are some of the major issues faced by businesses with regard to their company websites and email accounts. Let us see how these issues can be solved using an effective website hosting solution.Loading time
– We are living in a busy world and internet users don’t have the patience to wait for long time for a website to get loaded. According to statistics, 90% of users move on to the next if a website doesn’t load within 3 seconds.
Poor loading time is often the result of limited bandwidth from a traditional hosting server. With advanced cloud hosting on powerful servers, you can easily scale up or scale down the bandwidth as per requirement, resulting in a high website loading speed.Downtime
– Websites very often experience the issue of downtime, ie; it stops functioning for sometime until the error is fixed by technicians. For businesses, especially relating to ecommerce, website downtime equates to profit loss.
This problem can be easily fixed by migrating your website files and emails to a powerful server. A good web hosting company will store your files on branded servers, guaranteeing up to 99.99% uptime.Maintenance
– Maintaining a website and making customized changes from time to time is a laborious task and requires the help of an inhouse web developer. Due to this difficulty many businesses don’t update their website, resulting in unsatisfied user experience and bad reputation for your company.
The latest cloud hosting packages comes with an intuitive control panel that helps businesses to easily manage their website in simple steps without technical expertise. Adaptability
– The amount of traffic to a website cannot be predicted at all times. For an ecommerce website, the traffic will vary considerably, even during different times of a day. The websites hosted on traditional servers are not scalable enough to adapt to different conditions.
A good web hosting solution will help you to overcome this limitation using advanced cloud servers that balances the load by transferring the files to connected servers.Security
– Online security is a major issue faced by every business and organization. The loss of data can be vital to a business and may threaten their survival. This data breach and other hacking mainly comes via emails. Hackers target the email accounts of businesses and send spam mails, phishing mails and other viruses that can create huge loss to companies.
With a secure and powerful email hosting, you can eliminate such threats and focus on the progress of your business without worrying about technical issues. Choosing your web hosting provider?
Just migrating your website and emails to a cloud server won’t give you complete relief from all the technical issues that you may face from time to time. It is important to choose an effective web hosting provider who can understand your business needs and provide you the right support at all times.
At JachOOs, we offer you the best website hosting and email hosting
solutions that helps to eliminate most of the technical issues that haunt your business frequently. Our major hosting features include 4 times daily backups for 30 days, 2vCPU, 4B RAM, one-click installer for all applications including WordPress, remote desktop support, chat support, WhatsApp support, email support and phone support. We provide fully managed web hosting and business email hosting on Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS and DigitalOcean along with cPanel control panel and SpamExpert spam filter for professional spam filtering for business emails.
With professional support from a good hosting provider like JachOOs, you can remain free from most of the website and email issues faced by your business.